Thursday

Sarah's 2nd Birthday



CLICK ANY PHOTO FOR FULL SCREEN VIEW

Sarah just had her 2nd Birthday! Paw Paw was slow to post the beautiful pictures that Jennifer took so when I got around to the task Aunt Shirley was waiting for them to appear as she was talking to Gram Gram on the phone. Shortly after I hit the Upload Button I received the following email from Sarah's Mama:

"I have kept a check on your web albums hoping the pictures would go up soon, so I checked tonight and there they were! Sarah and I enjoyed them so much... and the cool thing was as we were looking at the pictures she was telling me what was happening. Then without me saying a word she said "mama my birthday" - it was so neat! I then refreshed the page to look at them again and more were up! It was so cool - you were putting them on as we were looking at them! One of my favorites was when her mouth/cheeks were all puffed up to blow out her candles!! The moment was caught so perfectly!!"

Paw Paw was so glad that Jennifer was the party Photographer. Her talent never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: