Saturday

Carolyn's Birthday


This is a later addition to my post that I could not resist. A week after Carolyn's birthday as she was checking out in her favorite grocery store the clerk asked her, "Would you like to take your Senior Citizen discount?' After 28 years of marraige I am finally not that much older than my wonderful wife! I can actually say at 68 years of age that I have NOT been asked that question in a grocery store! Just for fun!

Carolyn's Birthday was another nice family day. This year the highlight was our little Sarah Colleen Porter! Grandma could not have been any happier! Of couse now she can get free checking and order from the Senior's menu. For some reason she is still 12 years younger than Grandpa. Jennifer - thank you for the wonderful lunch.














More pictures on our Web Albums
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Hey Chuck... my mom's birthday is also the 26th. Sarah and Carolyn look GREAT!!! Please keep us posted with pictures. We are so excited for you guys.